Noe-Bixby Road Stormwater and Water Line Improvements
The project consisted of regrading the east roadside ditch and replacing approximately 1,450 lft of 12-inch water line and 1,375 lft of storm sewer along Noe-Bixby Road between Naiche Road and the creek located about 900 feet south of Walnut-Cliffs Drive.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak