Washington Wastewater Treatment Plant
American Structurepoint completed structural engineering services for this two-cell SBR basin, with each cell 70 feet square, a water depth of 21 feet, and with two feet of free board. We also performed structural engineering for a four-cell aerobic digester basin, with each cell 37 feet square, a water depth of 18 feet, with two feet of free board.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak