Washington/Ohio/Market Street Interchange Reconstruction
American Structurepoint prepared contract documents, completed design plans, and provided construction inspection services for this $15 million federal LPA project for the new I-65/I-70 interchange at Washington and Market Streets in downtown Indianapolis. The new interstate access point is a modified split (half) diamond interchange at Washington Street. Project scope included new I-65/I-70 entrance and exit ramps at Washington Street, along with 1.7 miles of roadway reconstruction for various adjoining city streets.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak