Washington Street Over White River Bridge
This project involved road and bridge relocation over the White River in downtown Indianapolis. This urban project was an integral part of the establishment of the White River State Park and created new opportunities to accommodate the Indianapolis Zoo. A new 834-foot structure and a half-mile approach for a six-lane, expressway-type facility with controlled access were included in this project. Part of the design required modification of the existing downtown traffic patterns.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak