Walker Boat Ramp Improvements
This project, awarded to American Structurepoint by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources (IDNR), included the design and rehabilitation of four public access boat ramps located at the Cecil M. Harden Lake within the Raccoon State Recreational Area in Parke County, Indiana.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak