War Memorial to the Common Man
This majestic monument was built to honor the "everyday man" and is the largest of its kind in the United States. The monument features two seven-foot-tall bronze statues prominently displayed on one rotating platform equipped with a carillon. Smokestack-style columns frame the monument, memorializing Lawrenceburg's river heritage and showcasing a magnificent clock that signals every hour with a peal of bells.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak