Visionworks, a national eye care center, had its sight on a half-acre site to develop a new “high-end and minimalistic” retail store. American Structurepoint was selected to provide civil/site engineering and land surveying services. Our consultants performed the boundary/topographic survey, the plot, grade, and utility plan, and landscape plan for this project. This development incorporates many of the Bridge Street design elements, including a “pocket plaza” with decorative pavers, and benches and bicycle racks for pedestrians. The sidewalk along Sawmill Road is also extended in front of the property to connect to the existing sidewalk to the south. Since this was one of the first projects through the corridor’s planning process, it required close collaboration with the City of Dublin.
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak