Veterans Memorial Parkway
Veterans Memorial Parkway is a major arterial in the city of Lafayette that connects State Road 26 on the east side to US 231 on the south side of the city. Within the past 20 years, this corridor has been converted from gravel roads to a vital transportation corridor that traverses residential, commercial, and industrial areas of the city. The purpose of this project was to widen Veterans Memorial Parkway from Concord Road to US 52, a total of 1.7 miles of the corridor, from 2 lanes to 4 lanes, add left-turn lanes at major intersections, add a 10-ft wide multi-use pedestrian and bicycle path, and add street and path lighting to the corridor.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak