Veterans Memorial Park
Master planning of a 43-acre park, including coordinating needs of athletic organizations, parks department, and other local agencies; involvement in several public information meetings and exhaustive coordination of budgets from several governmental agencies; and development of construction documents, including storm sewer, landscape, playing fields, and road and parking lot design. Construction documents were prepared for Phase I and Phase II of this project. The completed project includes nine baseball fields, two soccer fields, a children's play area, sand volleyball pits, a concession stand, parking lots, roads, site lighting, landscaping, construction of restrooms and picnic shelters, and installation of a war memorial.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak