US 24 over Wabash River Bridge
This project involved design of 5.5 miles of four-lane divided roadway on new alignment, including design of twin five-span, continuous composite prestressed concrete I-beam bridges over the Wabash River. The project also included a traffic signal warrant analysis for a major intersection and design of four wetland mitigation areas to compensate for losses associated with two other consultants' projects.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak