US 231 over Wabash River Bridge
Part of a 1.5-mile section of new roadway connecting Lafayette to West Lafayette with a traffic bridge over the Wabash River, two railroad bridges, and a grade separation structure.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak