Twyckenham Drive over St. Joseph River Bridge
St. Joseph County, Indiana
This 432-foot, 4-span, open-spandrel concrete arch bridge was originally constructed in 1929. The rehabilitation project consisted of patching or replacing several deteriorated components of the open-spandrel arch structure. Cathodic protection was also considered to further protect susceptible areas of the structure. The project met the requirements of the Section 106 process to protect the historic nature of this bridge that is considered eligible for the National Register of Historic Places.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak