Unilever Industrial Warehouse Facility
American Structurepoint was responsible for engineering site plans for this 775,000-sft industrial warehouse on 67 acres. The $31.9 million project included detailed coordination with the owner, architect, mechanical and electrical designers, and city officials throughout the plan preparation and permitting process. The solution required detailed drainage design given the limited area on the site and extensive rail spur design and coordination. Preparation of the plans included detailed coordination with the owner, architect, mechanical and electrical designers, and city officials throughout the plan preparation and permitting process. The project also included the design for an extension of a rail spur for rail service to the facility. Permitting through the Norfolk Southern Railway was required.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak