State Boulevard, Spy Run to Cass Street
Fort Wayne, Indiana
This federally funded LPA project includes the reconstruction, widening, and realignment of State Boulevard to remove substandard horizontal curves through a residential neighborhood. The roadway is heavily travelled, and the City considers the roadway unsafe due to its narrow width, substandard alignment, and heavy congestion. Improvements include two lanes of new pavement in each direction with center left-turn lanes, curb and gutter, new storm sewer to improve drainage, a new bridge over Spy Run ditch, and a new pedestrian bridge for a future trail over State Boulevard. The project will require extensive environmental, right-of-way coordination, and public involvement as this project has some historical aspects that are of concern to the local residents.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak