SR 17 over Eel River Bridge
This project involves rehabilitation of a four-span Luten arch built in 1918 over the Eel River in downtown Logansport. Rehabilitation work includes replacement of the spandrel walls, patching of the arch, widening of the road, and replacement of the pavement, railing, and pier noses. A RISA model was created from survey, coring, and field inspection data, as the remaining plan set contained little information about the structure. From this model, the loads on the barrel were determined so the capacity of the existing arch barrel could be investigated under the proposed conditions. In addition, the existing SR 17 approach requires updating of the existing intersections on either end of the bridge.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak