SR 25 Hoosier Heartland Corridor
Cass and Carroll Counties, Indiana
This project covered approximately 11 miles of a 4-lane, rural arterial facility on new terrain alignment with six at-grade intersections and four grade separations. The project involved new horizontal and vertical alignment, superelevation, and earth retaining walls, as well as four county road overpass bridges and three mainline bridges. This project was one of four segments included in the Hoosier Heartland corridor project and was broken into three independent subphases that were constructed independently.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak