SR 161 and Riverside Drive
This project consisted of a preliminary corridor study and traffic operations analysis of Riverside Drive from SR 161 to Emerald Parkway including the intersections of Tuller Road and Dale Drive and SR 161 from Blacksmith Lane to Dale Drive. The detailed design portion of the project includes a partial three-lane roundabout at the intersection of SR 161 and Riverside Drive, adding a bike path to the southbound Riverside Drive bypass and connecting it to the Kiwanis Riverway Park. An eastbound right turn lane was added on SR 161 at Dale Drive, relocating Riverside Drive to the east to create a riverside park and new Dale Drive intersection that connected to the Martin Road bike path.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak