Speedway Road Improvement Project
American Structurepoint prepared an environmental assessment (ESA) and documentation for multiple road improvements. The project included overseeing and conducting field studies and early coordination necessary for preparation of an environmental assessment and finding of no significant impact. Field studies included a wetland delineation and an assessment of historic properties, an ESA including determination of potential hazardous waste locations and other potential environmental problem areas as well as ecological assessments necessary for the proposed improvement.
The phase I report provided recommendations to ensure worker safety, to avoid interference with remediation efforts, and to avoid additional contamination of area resources. Critical project elements included facilitating the coordination with the consulting parties through the Section 106 process and overseeing the preparation of the memorandum of agreement required for adverse effects to historical properties, and coordinating and facilitating the public hearing, in accordance with the FHWA regulations for public involvement.
- Noblesville Wastewater Treatment Upgrades Cited In National Engineering Competition
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak