Speedway Waterworks Improvements
The town of Speedway determined capital improvements to their water works were needed to keep up with supply requirements, improve safety, and meet regulations. The major projects included installation of three new groundwater wells, replacement of the surface water intake, and treatment plant improvements. American Structurepoint’s environmental team performed the well site survey, permitting, design, construction administration, and management of three new production wells for the town. The design elements included well screen, pump, motor, valves, vaults, and over 1,500 feet of raw water collection main. American Structurepoint also performed an updated Wellhead Protection Delineation for the wellfield; the first update since 1993. Project responsibilities included desktop and field geologic mapping and analysis of aquifer formations, as well as the construction of the conceptual model utilized to perform numeric modeling and redefining the WHPA capture zone.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak