Speedway Main Street Reconstruction
The town of Speedway redeveloped its Main Street to provide a high-quality urban environment using sustainable/green solutions on what was destined to become one of the most highly visible streets in the city. The redevelopment of downtown Main Street also revitalized the surrounding urban mixed-use commercial corridor. The reconstruction included replacing existing sidewalk and streets with curbside parking, a bicycle lane, and amenity areas. These improvements greatly benefit the city's aesthetic qualities and encourage outdoor use and alternative transportation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak