Rivertown Trail over Unnamed Ravine Bridge
American Structurepoint designed five miles of multi-purpose pedestrian trail extending from Angel Mounds State Park in Warrick County through downtown Newburgh and east to the Lock and Dam Park along SR 662. The 10-foot-wide asphalt path varies in width throughout the project to minimize impacts to right-of-way, limit the number of drainage structures, minimize retaining walls, and avoid buildings.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak