River Trails Apartment Development
River Trails is an 82-unit apartment complex situated on 14.5 acres of wooded/rolling terrain. The property was split into three developable areas by two jurisdictional streams. A USACE Nationwide Permit 29 was permitted for impact of these jurisdictional streams to provide access to all three developable areas. American Structurepoint’s responsibilities included ALTA/Boundary/Topographic Survey, conceptual planning, grading and stormwater management, stream culvert sizing, a private master metered water main system, 2,700-lft of private low-pressure E-One sanitary sewer vacuum system with connection to an offsite gravity sewer system, and all associated permitting with the City of Newark and the Ohio EPA. Construction staking of the site was also performed, as well as a post construction as-built ALTA survey.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak