Public Safety Building
The public safety building houses a four-bay fire station and police station drop dispatch area. The three-story building is brick-clad with a limestone base, double-hung windows, and painted entablature, utilizing Midwest architecture styles and giving the building the appearance of having been nestled in the heart of Brownsburg for decades. The facility includes space for sleeping, living, and cooking for on-call firemen, as well as the office space needed for daily operations.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak