Prospect/English/Brookville Traffic Signal System
This project included preparation of contract plans and documents for a $1.4 million fiber-optic traffic signal system along the Prospect Street and English Avenue/Brookville Road corridors between Shelby Street and Arlington Avenue in south-central Indianapolis. Design elements included replacement of 19 traffic signals and installation of 6 miles of interconnect cable. Design of each signal included design of all pedestrian facilities (i.e., crosswalks, signal in-dications, and ADA-approved ramps), along with emergency vehicle preemption and vehicle detection design. Extensive field research was performed to design and make use of the most appropriate traffic signal equipment for each intersection. The project was paid for using CMAQ funding.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak