Production Well No. 4 at South Wellfield
American Structurepoint performed a hydrogeologic analysis of the city of Elkhart’s South Wellfield to determine aquifer sustainability, and to estimate potential impacts to nearby residential wells for a proposed wellfield expansion. The result of the investigation provided recommended test drilling locations for the expansion of the wellfield. American Structurepoint orchestrated the test drilling program and provided the City with recommended options for the wellfield expansion. American Structurepoint then designed a new high-capacity well for the wellfield, including the well siting, permitting, and construction administration for the well installation.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak