Phase II Wellhead Protection Plan, Eastern Bartholomew Water Company
American Structurepoint was responsible for desktop and field geologic mapping and analysis of aquifer formations, as well as the construction of the conceptual model utilized to perform numeric modeling and redefining the WHPA capture zone. American Structurepoint was integral in organizing the local planning team, as well as the management and contingency plans for the updated WHPA. American Structurepoint prepared a Phase II wellhead protection plan (WHPP) for Eastern Bartholomew Water (EBWC). The Phase II WHPP was required under the Indiana wellhead protection regulations to update the original plan approved in 2000. The updated plan included preparation of new groundwater modeling of the one- and five-year time of travel boundaries, identification of potential sources of contamination, and development of management and contingency plans.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak