Parsons Senior Apartments
Parsons Senior is a 56-unit affordable housing apartment development in one of Columbus' most-troubled neighborhoods. American Structurepoint's survey responsibilities included a boundary survey, ALTA survey and topographic survey. We also provided final engineering and site permitting services. Responsibilities also included coordination with the City of Columbus and Ohio EPA for permitting of zoning commitments; public gravity sanitary sewer extension (100-lft of 8-inch sewer line), including a Permit to Install (PTI); private water extension; a stormwater management study, including storm sewer and grading improvements; erosion control/Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWP3); and Notice of Intent (NOI) for earth disturbance activities.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak