Pine Creek Shoppes
American Structurepoint consulted on Pine Creek Shoppes, a 15,800-sft retail center in one of the fastest growing suburbs in the Indianapolis area. The project, built along a primary commercial corridor, is the last commercial property along the district. The creative mix of traditional building materials with the use of bright colors serves as an anchor to the commercial district and also provides a soft transition into the adjacent residential neighborhood.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak