OSU Street and Bridge Maintenance
American Structurepoint provided design services and construction inspection for the repair of several deteriorated areas throughout The Ohio State University main campus to extend the useful life of their facilities, as well as improve conditions of campus pedestrian and vehicular traffic. The repairs improved asphalt and concrete surfaces, pavement markings, sidewalks, crosswalks, ADA ramps, stormwater drainage, and other related site improvements. Projects included work on West 9th Avenue, Hagerty Drive, Neil Avenue, West 18th Avenue, Service Annex Roads A and B, Defiance Drive, and Buckeye Village. Phase II encompasses design and construction administration of a roadway rehabilitation/reconstruction project along Woody Hayes Drive between Coffey Road and John Herrick Drive and a bridge rehabilitation for the John Herrick Drive bridge over the Olentangy River.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak