Old National Bank at Clay Terrace
Design responsibilities included site design, utility design, and drainage design of a bank within Clay Terrace lifestyle center. The site had two significant challenges; the first being that the Old National Bank building abutted a retail building within Clay Terrace. All aspects of both buildings had to be coordinated. The second was that the small site had a 15 lft drop in elevation from one side to the other. This resulted in the significant use of retaining walls to achieve the desired grading and ADA compliance.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak