Olio Road over I-69 Bridge
This project was a $7 million continuous composite pre-stressed concrete bulb-tee-beam bridge across I-69. The County developed this corridor as a multi-lane north/south arterial along the east side of Hamilton County. American Structurepoint provided construction inspection for this project. The project was funded by the Hamilton County Highway Department and the City of Noblesville. Work was performed in conjunction with INDOT’s Greenfield District.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak