Ohio State University Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority House Expansion/Addition
American Structurepoint provided engineering and survey services for the expansion and major renovation of this sorority house. The renovation phase work included the transition of an interior stair shaft into a framed floor to expand the bath section at each level, new punched openings to expand the usable floor space, and design of an extended kitchen suite on the main floor. The 3-story, 10,000-sft addition is constructed from structural steel and precast floor planks over a 9-foot-deep poured concrete basement. This framing system allows clear span openings in the basement and main floor areas, to accommodate the sorority’s space planning and use.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak