NSC Creditors Trust
Due to elevated levels of organic compounds detected in the groundwater sampling, additional subsurface investigations were conducted to determine the nature and extent of contamination. Results of the additional sampling indicated the elevated organic compounds were from an off-site source. American Structurepoint conducted the groundwater sampling, analysis of laboratory data, and prepared an investigation report documenting the nature and extent of groundwater contamination at the project site. In addition, American Structurepoint assisted the city of Portage in obtaining site clearance (Site Comfort Letter) and through the Indiana Brownfields Program.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak