This 7-story, 400,000-sft commercial office building allowed facility upgrades for a major US insurance and financial services company. The $35 million building is a stately structure, clad with precast-concrete spandrels interwoven with tinted-glass curtain walls. The central core of the building includes six elevators and one stair, with additional stairs at each end of the building to meet code-mandated egress requirements. A rooftop penthouse, clad in an economical lightweight EIFS painted to match the precast-concrete spandrels, contains the elevator and HVAC equipment. Designed for economical construction, this structure was framed with structural steel columns, steel joists, joist girders, and composite metal decking with lightweight concrete.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak