Mason Road and Hickory Woods Drive Roundabout
This project involved the design of a single-lane roundabout and included lighting, storm sewer, landscaping, sidewalk, bike path, traffic control design, traffic counts and capacity analysis, and a five-phase maintenance-of-traffic plan. The project was designed on an accelerated three-month schedule so it could be constructed in conjunction with a larger widening project. Newsletter articles, a website, and an interactive Flash movie were developed to raise awareness and provide public information on the first roundabout in Mason.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak