Mason-Montgomery Road and Bethany Road
This project included design of a partial two-lane roundabout, including lighting, storm sewer, culvert, landscaping, sidewalk, bike path, traffic control, traffic counts and capacity analysis, and a maintenance-of-traffic plan. Future roundabout expansion was considered in design to facilitate expansion to a full two-lane roundabout.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak