Marriott Hall Classroom Building, Purdue University
West Lafayette, Indiana
American Structurepoint was responsible for site design of this new $13 million, 35,000-sft classroom building. It includes a 95-seat demonstration classroom, restaurants, conference areas, career center, and student services center. American Structurepoint’s civil/site services included grading, drainage, utility extensions related to water (domestic, fire, and chilled water with return) and sanitary sewer, and permitting. The site development considers the surrounding natural environment and historic setting of the campus. LEED® New Construction Gold was achieved and the site implements low-impact development principles by infiltration of storm water from the roof and pavements.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak