Marine Corps Reserve Center, Grissom Air Base
American Structurepoint provided civil and structural engineering services for this design-build project to provide space for the US Marine Corps to conduct training and administration duties. A 10-member, active-duty staff with a reserve command table of organization of more than 100 individuals staff the unit. Military drill and other associated training is conducted in the new 2,600-sft drill hall. More than 6,000 sft of space was provided for the unit's communication equipment, communication electronic maintenance equipment, individual combat gear, classroom materials, and secure weapons storage. An additional 1,100 sft was allocated for administration and support offices. Military education and training is accomplished in four classrooms of various sizes. In addition, service and minor repair of government-owned vehicles is performed in the 1,300-sft work bay.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak