East Chicago Main Street Reconstruction
East Chicago, Indiana
An extensive streetscape design was incorporated in this existing urban corridor to improve the aesthetic appeal of this mixed-use neighborhood. Pedestrian and ADA mobility were important considerations during the design process. Reconstruction included pavement replacement, sidewalks, curb and gutter, curb ramps, storm and sanitary sewers, and water lines. Preliminary design included field survey, storm, sewer and combined sewer main video, and condition evaluation. Final design included road, traffic signal, ornamental street lighting, and landscaping as well as underground utility design, water main and sanitary sewer design and construction inspection.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak