East Chicago Marina Access Bridge
East Chicago, Indiana
This 5-unit, composite steel plate girder bridge carries access ramps from SR 912 over SR 912, various ramps, and 18 railroad lines owned by three different railroads to provide access to Buffington Harbor from Cline Avenue (SR 912) and Industrial Highway. Three of the bridge units are curved girders, one variable width, due to the tight radii. Tight geometric clearances characterized this LPA project. An integral steel pier cap was used in one location to span a ramp. This consulting project was funded as a high-priority TEA 21 project.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak