Dudley-Epler Barrett Law Sanitary Sewer
This project involved design of sanitary sewer to serve an existing neighborhood on the south side of Indianapolis. The project included installation of 24,600 feet of 8-inch-diameter sanitary sewer ranging from less than 8-foot to over 20-foot deep, and road restoration and reconstruction, including the reduction of a hill for sight distance improvements and drainage improvements. The new sanitary sewers serve 354 homes. Engineering services included preliminary planning and design, topographic survey, public meetings, easement preparation, final design, and construction inspection. Construction cost was approximately $2.8 million.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak