Madison Street Traffic Signal Modernization
This project consists of the removal of existing signal equipment along 11 separate intersections of Madison Street, and installing new signal equipment, new ADA compliant curb ramps, and thermoplastic striping. American Structurepoint provided the construction inspection services on this $1.1 million project. Work elements included removal of the existing signals, poles, and support foundations, with replacement of new signals at all signal locations. All signals that were placed were of the mast-arm pole type. New controllers were installed at all intersections as well. Existing street lights were replaced with 400-watt, high-pressure sodium luminaires, controlled by the installation of photocells. The project also included the installation of traffic signal loops and emergency vehicle pre-emption. Radio interconnect also was installed at each upgraded intersection.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak