Madison Avenue Reconstruction
Phase I included the inspection of the road rehabilitation, bridge deck repair, and overlay for one mile of Madison Avenue from County Line Road to Noble Street. This phase included asphalt removal, curb and sidewalk replacement, full-depth concrete patching, concrete widening, drainage improvements, placement of bituminous overlay, partial bridge deck patching, bridge rail, and latex modified overlay. Phase II included the inspection of the road rehabilitation for 1.1 miles of Madison Avenue from US 31 to Noble Street. This phase included concrete patching and asphalt overlay for the south half of the project and full-depth pavement removal and placement of a geogrid mat, subbase stone, and bituminous asphalt for the north half.
The project also included curb and sidewalk replacement, drainage improvement, and updating traffic detector loops and housing. Box culvert improvements included partial deck replacement; joint repair; and new curb, sidewalk, and bridge railing. American Structurepoint was responsible for maintaining construction records, pay estimates, change orders, and material records. This was an LPA project with federal funding for the city of Greenwood in conjunction with INDOT’s Seymour District.
- Company Provides Engineering Services to Red Line Bus Rapid Transit Project
- American Structurepoint Begins New Era – Relocates to 9025 River Road
- Matt Moore, PE, Joins American Structurepoint as Vice President
- Mark Tomlinson Joins American Structurepoint As Technical Director of Transportation in Austin
- South Bend Smart Streets Initiative Wins First-Place ARTBA Globe Award
- Will Conley Joins American Structurepoint as Principal
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak