Main Street Water Line Improvements
American Structurepoint developed construction plans for approximately 5,200 lft of 16-inch water line in Main Street from Kenwick Road to Barnett Road, including replacing fire hydrants, transferring all taps and side street connections, and abandoning the existing 2-inch and 16-inch water lines. The project also included two tunnel sections of water line in an effort to avoid a large box storm sewer and maintain minimum clearance from an existing 36-inch transmission water line. In addition to coordination with private utilities, coordination with ODOT was required since this portion of Main Street (US 40) is included in their pavement management program.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak