Lehmann Farms Due Diligence/Development Study
Pickaway County, Ohio
Lehmann Farms is a 1,200-acre tract of land in Pickaway County, Ohio, owned and operated by the Lehmann family for nearly 70 years. American Structurepoint is currently working with the Lehmann Family to provide due diligence services to meet the State of Ohio Department of Development standards to be made available with Jobs Ohio. Project responsibilities include water and sewer availability studies, transportation and access studies, and ALTA and topographic survey of the entire property, coordination of a phase I archaeological study, a phase I environmental assessment, and wetland/stream delineations. Upon completion of the due diligence studies, American Structurepoint will help develop a master site plan indicating land uses, preservation areas, access, and roadway networks.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak