Lehnert Farms and Bolton Field SSI
This project investigated roadway, property, and structural flooding in the vicinity of Bolton Field and the Lehnert Farms Subdivision. The tributary area includes residential storm sewers, four stormwater retention basins, and an open water course through the Mentel Memorial Golf course. Proposed improvements include both stormwater quality and quantity features, off-/in-line storage, stream restoration, modifications to the current flood routing, and stormwater Best Management Practices (BMPs). Proposed BMPs will provide for the impervious area reduction or increased capture of stormwater runoff via infiltration/retention to the maximum extent practical for the most economical use of the existing site, or reconfiguration thereof.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak