Lebanon Public Safety Building
The project was a new 17,000-sft fire station and public safety building. The structure consisted of steel roof framing and load bearing precast panels. The apparatus room was designed for the unique structural aspects of a fire station including analyzing the concrete slab for large vehicle loads, detailing the concrete floor to include trench drains and designing the steel structure to support the vehicle exhaust system and other specialized mechanical equipment.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak