Law Enforcement Facility
Creative site selection of nine sites allowed this 17,000-sft facility to be located within highway right-of-way on a partial Brownfield site. The high-tech, $5 million building houses three agencies–Indiana State Police, Department of Homeland Security, and Indiana Department of Natural Resources–and includes offices, a maintenance garage, a dispatch/communications area, and a 400-foot microwave communications tower. Sanitary and water utility design and coordination were performed for extensions that ran almost two miles to the site. This challenging program required balancing the needs of diverse users in one seamless office space. Sustainable building strategies include ICF units, natural daylighting, white roofing, solar shading devices, and an energy-efficient mechanical system. Low-impact site design was provided that utilized vegetated swales, rain gardens, and native landscaping.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak