Lake Station Municipal Complex
Lake Station, Indiana
American Structurepoint provided civil engineering and survey services for the development of a $8.5 million City Municipal Building and Fire Station/EMS on two parcels (approximately 3.5 acres). The LEED certified development included two buildings (municipal building and fire station), parking areas, detention basin/rain gardens, minor road improvements, walking trail, utilities, and associate infrastructure. The EMS and Fire Station are 9,500 sft, and the Municipal Building is approximately 45,000 sft.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak