Lafayette Street Water Treatment Plant
American Structurepoint served as subconsultant to Curry and Associates, Inc., on the design of the new Lafayette Water Treatment Plant that will replace the existing plant. The new facility will be located at the same site as the existing plant and has a design capacity of 8.5 MGD. The scope of work include assisting Curry and Associates on the process design, design of the yard piping and security system, QA/QC design plans and specifications, structural design, site design, topographic survey, and geotechnical survey.
- Diversification Drives American Structurepoint's Success
- City of Green Roundabout Project Wins ACEC Ohio Engineering Excellence Award | American Structurepoint
- American Structurepoint Projects Receive Three ACEC Indiana Awards
- American Structurepoint Hires Walid Gemayel, PE, as Senior VP of Ohio Team
- Sportsplex Groundbreaking Keeps Hammond Hot Streak